Roasted Balsamic Cranberry & Brie Crostini
Skill Level: Easy
Time: 20 min.
- 2 Tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 a loaf Sweet Ali’s Sandwich bread
- 12 ounces fresh cranberries
- 2 Tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 Tablespoon rosemary
- 4 ounces triple cream brie
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Cut bread slices into quarters.
- Whisk together olive oil & butter and brush both sides of the bread. Place on a baking tray and set aside.
- In a bowl, stir together the cranberries, balsamic vinegar, sugar, and rosemary. Spread on a rimmed baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Roast for 5 minutes, then add the tray of bread slices to the oven.
- Roast for an additional 6 minutes then flip bread slices and roast for additional 4-6 minutes, or until crispy and golden.
- Remove both the cranberries and bread slices from the oven.
- Top each bread with a slice of brie and a spoonful of cranberries.
- Garnish with thyme if desired.
These can be served while the cranberries are still warm, or you can make the components ahead of time. The cranberries can be chilled overnight and the crostini will keep in a zip lock bag. Simply assemble and serve at room temperature when you’re ready!
Adapted from: https://neighborfoodblog.com/2014/12/cranberry-brie-crostini.html