Gluten Free Pull-Apart Wreath
Skill Level: Medium
Time: 20 min prep, 20 min cook
- 1 lb Sweet Ali’s gluten free pizza dough
- Egg wash (1 egg whisked with 1 tbsp water)
- 7 cheese sticks
- 1/4 c. melted butter
- 1/2 c. finely grated Parmesan
- 1 tbsp. Thinly sliced basil
- 1 tbsp. chopped parsley
- 1 tbsp. chopped rosemary
- Marinara, warmed (for serving)
- Fresh Basil & Cherry Tomatoes for Garnish
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut mozzarella sticks into 1” pieces.
- On a (gluten free) floured surface, divide pizza dough into two pieces.
- Stretch and roll each piece of dough into a long rectangle, then cut dough into 2” squares (you’ll need 33 total).
- Wrap a dough square around each pieces of mozzarella, forming a tightly sealed ball.
- Place balls seam-side down on the baking sheet in the shape of a wreath (they should be touching).
- Brush egg wash on dough balls and bake until golden 15-20 minutes.
- While cooking, whisk together melted butter, Parmesan and herbs.
- Brush on baked pizza dough balls.
- Add garnish.
- Serve warm with marinara for dipping.