Dairy Free Pumpkin Bread Pudding
Skill Level: Easy
Time: 20 min prep, 30 min cook
- ½ loaf Sweet Ali’s Challah Bread
- 1 and ½ Sweet Ali’s Pumpkin Loaf
- 1 cup toasted walnuts (optional)
- 5 Eggs
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup sugar
- 4 tablespoons Earth Balance (or similar), melted
- 1 ½ cups cashew milk (or similar)
- 15 oz pumpkin puree (1 small can)
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 ½ tablespoons pumpkin pie spice
- Cut Challah bread into 1” cubes and place in a 13” x 9” baking dish.
- Cut pumpkin bread into 1” cubes and set aside.
- Combine eggs, sugars, milk, butter, maple syrup, pumpkin, and spices, mix well.
- Pour over the Challah bread and let sit for 5 min.
- Add pumpkin bread and walnuts and stir to combine.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until a skewer comes out clean.