Gluten Free Apple of My Eye Overnight Oats
Skill Level: Easy
Time: 10 minutes + overnight
Servings: Serves 1
For the overnight oats
• ½ cup gluten free rolled oats
• ⅓ cup yogurt
• ⅓ cup milk of choice
• ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
• ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
• 1 – 2 tablespoons peanut butter
• 1 small red apple, chopped
• 2 tablespoons chopped peanuts
• 2 – 4 teaspoons honey (to taste)
1. In a bowl or container, mix together the rolled oats, yogurt, milk, cinnamon and vanilla extract. Stir in the peanut butter and chopped apple.
2. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap (or put the lid on the container) and leave in the fridge overnight.
3. In the morning, stir the oats well. If the oats are too thick, mix in some extra yogurt or milk.
4. In a small dish, mix together the chopped peanuts and honey. Top the oats with the peanut mixture, and enjoy!