Customer Spotlight: Debbie
We love our customers and enjoy featuring them in our blog spotlights! We love it even more when they write their own interview! Thanks to Debbie for allowing us to focus our “spotlight” on her and for her continued support of Sweet Ali’s!
Directly from Debbie:
“I have many favorites at Sweet Ali’s…
- The flour is just like real flour ! I use it in bakery goods like my brownies or to thicken gravy or soups and it’s perfect!
- Also the already made treats…. amazing!!! I love the streusel coffee cake! It’s so good and actually reminds me of a Norwegian coffee cake I had in Norway many years ago. There’s just one problem; I could eat the whole thing!
- Also I love love the ready made pie crust- the taste is wonderful for lemon meringue pie, quiche, you name it!!!
- And the layered pecan bars- yummy !
- And of course the bread is very good.
- And then the one item that I was surprised I would love and which I’m spotlighting is the pancake flour! It’s amazing and I will always buy it for pancakes and waffles ! My dad, rest his soul, who was the pancake king and only made his own concoctions, would agree. So would my mom who loves her Norwegian waffles! The batter works just the same as homemade in my waffle iron! All of these treats would delight anyone, gluten free or not! But I’m so grateful I can have easy access to this wonderful store!
Thank you to Ali (and to all of her inner circle, creative team)!!! Being gluten free is now pain free because I can still bake and enjoy the foods I like to make and enjoy!”