Sweet Ali’s Gluten Free Bakery is committed to and passionate about creating the most delicious gluten free baked goods. Sweet Ali’s is dedicated to impacting positively the communities it serves and the causes supporting a gluten free lifestyle. Beginning with our first cupcake, Sweet Ali’s Gluten Free Bakery has been approached by many worthwhile non-profit organizations and has committed itself to honoring as many requests as possible.
Sweet Ali’s is proud to support qualified 501(c)3 charitable organizations and non-profit institutions. Our giving priorities are
- Institutions and organizations whose primary mission is to support, encourage and promote healthy eating, active living and nutritional guidance for all people affected by gluten-related disorders.
- Community organizations which make a significant impact in the areas in which Sweet Ali’s customers live.
- Organizations that receive support from Sweet Ali’s Gluten Free Bakery employees through our matching gift program.
If your organization meets the above requirements, please complete the online Donations Request Form below, include detailed information about your charity and your event, and upload your official 501(c)3 letter.
- All donations requests must be submitted online and at least 60 days prior to the event date.
- Please do not send duplicate requests or requests for the same organization from different individuals.
- If we approve your donation request, we will notify you. Unfortunately, we cannot honor all requests, and you may not be notified if we are unable to fill your request.
Thank you for your interest in Sweet Ali’s Gluten Free Bakery!
Or download our Donation Request form to be mailed to Sweet Ali’s.