Sweet Ali’s Gluten Free Bakery is a highly respected leader in the retail and wholesale, gluten free baking business. We are looking to hire more bakers to produce Sweet Ali’s delicious products at our recently expanded Hinsdale location.
- Prepping, mixing, scooping, finishing, baking and presenting Sweet Ali’s recipes according to company guidelines
- Handling perishable foods; must know how to safely store and prep all ingredients
- Ensuring that products are baked at the proper temperatures; observing products while they bake and adjusting temperatures accordingly
- Making certain that kitchen and baking equipment adhere to sanitation regulations
- Experience or training through on-the-job training in a bakery, restaurant or from a culinary school
- Familiarity with the use of commercial mixers, ovens, and other large-scale baking equipment
- Ability to follow a production schedule and to prioritize tasks
- Ability to scale ingredients, following a recipe
- Organizational skills and a good deal of energy
- Ability to work well and communicate with others as a part of a team
- Flexibility with hours as bakery shifts vary; must have holiday week availability
Hours and Benefits:
- 32-40 hours per week, Monday-Saturday; 4am – 6am start times or later shift
- Compensation based on experience and ability. We offer PTO (paid time off), a retirement plan (employer matched), store discount and flexible scheduling.
- Interested candidates – please forward your cover letter and resume – we look forward to hearing from you!