Items: 0 Total: $0.00 Cart

Sweet Ali’s is Coming to Glenview

Posted on March 21, 2016

GV marqueeSweet Ali’s is excited to share that we are opening a new bakery in the north suburbs. Β More information to follow in the coming weeks . . .

Category: News

21 thoughts on “Sweet Ali’s is Coming to Glenview

1. Carol on April 15, 2016 at 5:56 pm said:

Yea!!!!!’ Gluten free since 1980 with Celiac. A cafe also? Worked the GF Expo
    last year and buy your cupcakes at Heinen’s in Glenview. Looking forward. Welcome. Carol

• Karrie Kummerer on April 18, 2016 at 11:20 am said:

Great to hear from you, Carol, and we appreciate the Glenview welcome! We’ll also be at this year’s GFAF Expo, May 14 and 15. Please stop and say hello!

2. Mary Bart on April 25, 2016 at 11:58 am said:

We having been driving to you since you opened in Hinsdale and we live in Glenview. We will be passing this good news to everyone!!

• Karrie Kummerer on April 25, 2016 at 3:49 pm said:

Great to hear from you, Mary! We’ll see you by the end of May in Glenview. Thanks for spreading the word!

3. Sri on April 27, 2016 at 2:28 pm said:

We having been waiting for your glen view location desperately. Definitely I will be passing on this to all my fellow GFCF friends?

• Karrie Kummerer on April 27, 2016 at 3:37 pm said:

We appreciate your contact, and thanks for passing on information about our new location coming your way soon!

4. Kasia on May 2, 2016 at 10:22 am said:

I can’t wait!!! I’m in love with your coffee cake and can’t wait to try all of your offerings! Will it be a cafe as well? Since Rose’s closed, we are in desperate need of a safe lunch spot! Do you have a definite open date yet?

• Karrie Kummerer on May 5, 2016 at 11:49 am said:

Thank you for your kind words, Kasia! Glenview will be set up similar to Hinsdale; there will be some seating available. We plan to be open by the end of this month πŸ™‚

5. Heather on May 4, 2016 at 2:50 pm said:

My 9 year old son is celiac & we are super excited you will be coming to Glenview.

• Karrie Kummerer on May 5, 2016 at 11:50 am said:

We’re excited too, Heather! Can’t wait to be part of the Glenview area community!

6. tracey on May 10, 2016 at 10:58 am said:

YA! Do you know where?

• Karrie Kummerer on May 12, 2016 at 10:33 am said:

7. Brianna on May 12, 2016 at 6:29 am said:

What is the address of this location? I am so excited to have a store closer to where I live than the Hinsdale one!

• Karrie Kummerer on May 12, 2016 at 10:32 am said:

Hi Brianna! We’ll be at 1107 Waukegan Road, just across the street from Heinen’s Fine Foods πŸ™‚

• Mike on May 22, 2016 at 1:47 pm said:

What’s the opening date. We can’t wait.

• Dallas Tomlin on June 1, 2016 at 2:03 pm said:

We open on Friday, June 3rd. PLEASE NOTE – While we look forward to offering you the full array of Sweet Ali’s products in the near future, our initial offering will feature a limited selection of fabulous Sweet Ali’s products. Stay updated on product availability here. GLENVIEW HOURS (temporary): Tuesday – Friday: 10am – 5:30pm, Saturday: 8am – 3pm, Sunday & Monday: CLOSED

8. Sherry Gantwerker on November 21, 2016 at 7:35 pm said:

I”m so excited! I was driving north on Waukegan Rd. & just noticed your shop! I’ve had celiac for many years – long before it was fashionable to avoid wheat. It’s very exciting to have you so close to my house. I can’t wait to visit your shop! I miss Rose’s in Evanston.

Thanks!

• Sherry Gantwerker on November 21, 2016 at 7:36 pm said:

You are definitely filling a niche! Good luck!

• Karrie Kummerer on November 22, 2016 at 11:17 am said:

We’re excited you found us, as well Sherry! Be sure to join our loyalty program when you are in. We look forward to your visit – we have so many sweet and savory products you’re sure to enjoy!

9. Maria Kusta on February 20, 2017 at 10:48 am said:

The cinnamon rolls and dinner rolls are delicious. They are the best
    gluten free I’ve tasted.
    Are you going to make paczkis for Fat Tuesday?

• Dallas Tomlin on February 20, 2017 at 2:58 pm said:

Thank you Maria. We are so glad you enjoyed. We are working on Paczkis and hope to have them for Fat Tuesday. Keep an eye on our social media accounts for information on their availability.