Our fun close-knit team is seeking an experienced Decorator. Sweet Ali’s dedicated employees are committed and passionate about producing delicious gluten free baked goods for our customers. Our Certified Gluten Free Bakery is at the forefront of our industry; using the finest ingredients and utilizing the highest quality bakery standards.
Decorators are responsible for preparing and decorating bakery goods, frosting cupcakes, wholesale cakes, and production baking. They will ensure a positive company image by providing courteous, friendly, and efficient service to customers and team members.
- Accurately decorate cookies, cakes, cupcakes, and any other required bakery products with Sweet Ali’s designs
- Assist in the production of bakery items
- Work with other team members on an as-needed basis
- Maintain the highest level of cleanliness and organization of decorating area
- Follow and comply with established Sweet Ali’s procedures and safe work practices
- At least one year cake decorating experience; culinary degree not required, but preferred
- Must possess creativity, organizational ability, and a good deal of energy
- Must be able to write and draw in buttercream frosting
- Ability to follow a production schedule and to prioritize tasks
- Must be able to work fast and under pressure
- Good communication and organizational skills, excellent math skills
- Ability to take direction and follow directions and recipes
- Be flexible with hours as bakery shifts may vary Monday-Saturday
- Must have Holiday availability
- Ability to work well and communicate with others as a part of a team
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Portfolio will be needed at time of the interview, and one day stage to demonstrate your skills.
Interested applicants should send cover letter and resume to email@example.com or apply online.